Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thing 10: The Virtual Library Branch

So I went to the North Suburban Digital Consortium and check out a digital book title "The 100 Simple Secret of Happy People" by David Niven. I downloaded it to my computer desk top without any problem.

The Skokie Public Library's web site is very neat and easy to follow through. As long as you have access to a computer, we can find almost everything that the library has to offer.

Now that I have finished 10 things @ SPL. All I have to say is that we are now in a web-based world, 10 things @ SPL is a good web-based learning tool for all of us. I can't imagine how we can adapt to this rapidly changing world without the internet.

I think I learned a lot by doing all these things. I hope I put some of these things in good use soon. Once again, thank you 10 things team for making this experience happen.

I.R.S (Irene is really super :-)

1 comment:

rich said...

congrats on finishing! you really did a great job with the 10 things :)